This website is edited by Smart Immune, identified in the SIRET repertory under the number 830 784 06 2000 10. Represented by her CEO Karine Rossignol.
67 rue de seine
Director of publication: Karine Rossignol
For any suggestion: email@example.com
Smart Immune ("Smart Immune", "we", "us", "our") is a company incorporated under France law with Head Offices located at 67 rue de seine 75006, Paris, and is the data controller of your personal data.
As Data Controller responsible for processing of personal data, SmartImmune undertakes to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation No. EU2016/679 ("GDPR") and with all laws and regulations in force on Data Protection.
We respect your privacy, and we are committed to protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data that you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.smart-immune.com ("website"), or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
You are informed of the terms of this Privacy Notice when using our website, submitting your resumes, or otherwise corresponding with us via the website, emails or otherwise where required under applicable law.
Types of personal data we collect
You can contact us by email in writing to addresses mentioned on contact page email of ou web site. In this way, we collect personal data you provide directly to us.
This generally includes:
We also collect information indirectly through the cookies used on ourwebsite. If you want to know more about the information collected through cookies, please read our Cookie Notice below.
Our Legal Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process personal data where we have a legal basis for such collection and processing. We rely on a number of legal bases, including:
Purposes of processing your personal data
We may use the personal data that you provide in one or more of thefollowing ways:
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personal data.
Nevertheless, Smart Immune has contracted with Webflow as a hosting Services Providers to manage the Website that may have access to your personal data:
Sharing your personal data as explained above may involve a transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Smart Immune is therefore committed to complying with the transfer rules under applicable Data Protection Laws and therefore ensures to:
• Transfer your data to countries where the data recipient is located that has been recognized as adequate by the European Commission, or
• Where a country has not received an adequacy decision from the European Commission, to implement appropriate safeguards, such as the EU Standard Contractual Clauses ("SCCs").
You can contact our Data Protection Officer, hereinafter as DPO, (see contact details below), if you want to have more details about the mechanisms supporting data transfer.
Retention of personal data
To the extent required by law, we take reasonable steps to destroy, orde-identify personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it for the purposes for which it was collected.
Our commitment to data security
According to Article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation, Smart Immune takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, including measures to protect Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data.
Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, apps, content, services or resources on the internet which are operated by third parties. If you access other websites, apps, content, services or resources using the links provided,please be aware they may have their own privacy notice, and we do not acceptany responsibility or liability for these Notices or for any personal datawhich may be collected through these sites. Please check these Notices before you submit any personal data to these sites.
You are entitled to the following rights: right of access to the personal data we hold about you, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your personal right to data portability. You may also withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact Smart Immune’s DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any comments, inquiries, requests and complaints with respect to the processing of personal data described in this Privacy Notice can be addressed to the attention of Smart Immune’s DPO at email@example.com
We encourage you to contact us first if you have concerns about how SmartImmune has handled your data. However, you have the right to lodge a complaint about Smart Immune’ processing of your personal data with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your residence,place of work or of an alleged infringement of data protection law. The contact details of Data Protection Supervisory Authorities can be found following thelink: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Changes to the Privacy notice
This Notice is effective as of the date stated at the top of this page. We may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please refer to this Notice on a regular basis.
Data protection officer (DPO) : firstname.lastname@example.org
LastEdited on July 20th, 2023
Photo credit: Laurent Attias / Roland Albe
Since Smart Immune is using cookies on its website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned in this Cookies notice, as set out below.
Information about cookies
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file, normally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on the user’s device (e.g., computer, telephone, tablet).These cookies can be used to identify or to collect information about you.
2. What types ok cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
· First-party cookies: They are created, sent to your device and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow Smart Immune to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
· Third-party cookies: They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by SmartImmune, but by the third party that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified,depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
· Strictly necessary cookies (also called “technical cookies”): they allow you to browse a website, a platform or an app, and to use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access to restricted access sections or content, etc.).
· Functional cookies: they help Smart Immune to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and by remembering your preferences and choices of using Smart Immune’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
· Statistics cookies: they allow Smart Immune to have a better understanding of how you interact with the website (e.g., which pages are visited the most) in order to optimize the functioning of the website.
· Marketing cookies: they enable Smart Immune to monitor your behaviour on the website. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be divided into two categories depending on the period for which they are stored:
· Session cookies: they allow Smart Immune to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
· Persistent cookies : theyare placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on Smart Immune’s website.
Cookies in no way give Smart Immune access to your device or any information other than the data you choose to share with Smart Immune.
Concretely, these cookies help to improve the functioning of the website of Smart Immune and can be used for several purposes:
· Help you connect to a website;
· Analyse traffic to a website;
· Monitor your browsing behavior;
· Recognize your device;
· Make the website more efficient;
4. How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter Smart Immune’s website and see the cookies notice.Alternatively, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browsersettings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them,visit www.allaboutcookies.org or https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
To find information relating toother browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked byGoogle Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Who placed cookies?
The information stored through cookies is only used by Smart Immune except those identified in section 3 as “Service providers”, which are used and managed by external entities aiming to improve Smart Immune’s services and your experience when browsing on the website.
Smart Immune collaborates with thefollowing third-parties:
Please note that Smart Immune do not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used by these service providers nor do Smart Immune have access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
6. How to contact us?
For any question regarding this Cookies notice, you may contact Smart Immune, which, if required, will contact its Data Protection Officer ("DPO"), using the information below:
67 rue de seine
Last Edited on July 20th, 2023